Changing up workouts with the season is a great way to keep your body challenged and avoid stagnation!
Here are some outdoor workout sequences using a wall for resistance and alignment!
Side plank and stretch with wall
- Stand parallel to wall and extend arm shoulder height to press into wall
- Feet together come on toes and squeeze thighs tight while extending other arms up for side stretch
- Hold for 30 seconds and switch sides
Plank pose on elbows
- Facing wall extend arms out arms length pressing hands into wall
- Lower to elbows tucking pelvis under and tightening abs
- Come on toes and squeeze glutes
Plank pose alternating legs up
- Facing wall extend arms forward shoulder height pressing hands into wall
- Come up on toes tucking pelvis under and squeezing glutes
- Lift on leg up holding for two counts and then switch sides